Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Sometimes I would just like to pry open the minds of certain people, peep inside and see whether its hollow. I can't understand why people can ask questions like "Why is your complexion so bad?", isn't it obvious that I'm lazy, which is why my complexion sucks? In like manner, its like asking "Why are you so fat?", because I don't exercise / because I eat a lot? Is there a need, may I know, to ask such questions? "Why is your shoe so old?", because of wear and tear?

God, 99% of the answers to these questions are the same, I really see no purpose in asking a question where one would expect 1% of the answers to be something different. Anyway, note that "Why do you wear that old shoe?" and "Why is your shoe so old" is totally different, one can expect a variety of answers to the former while there can only be a common answer to the latter. Like I know why my shoes are old, except that I've worn them for quite a bit? -.-. Seriously, before you even ask such a senseless and ridiculous question like this, process it with your brain before opening your mouth. Unless your brain is replaced by hollowness, I see no reason why such questions can even surface.


11:03 AM